WHY THIS PROGRAM?
It is extremely important for us to create a “TRY CULTURE” and to motivate and empower youth to constantly put their ideas into action and to live their dreams for better society in reality through engagement in programs of our member organizations. Without trying we are not able to make change, but also we are not able to feel and touch success. Also, if we don’t create space and motivate our youth to try and change, than our fight for better society is completely fake phrase. We empower them to try and we empower them to continue even if they face failure, because that is only way to real success.
PHILOSOPHY BEHIND THIS PROGRAM...
„I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that?
Then I realized, that I'm somebody"
SEEYN MAIN ACHIEVEMENTS IN THIS PROGRAM
- 70 workcamps with approximately 1400 participants implemented in SEE region;
- 70000 volunteer hours invested in development of certain communities in SEE region;4
- Around 40 follow up practice activities in the communities within the project “Practical Guide Through YOUth work”
Europe is not part of your political party
Eco bus tour in SEE countries;
View over the South border;
PLANS FOR 2016
- Advocacy for social innovations in youth employment with focus on marginalized groups;
- Advocacy for peace and reconciliation in WB and Turkey region
- Re-design of the program